Created Or Evolved? Do you have a reasonable answer?

Lost any hope of finding meaning of life?  Lost your desire to figure it out?  Buried under a mound of idiotic propaganda on "science" and "animal" and "history" channels, news media, magazines and online mainstream websites?   Give yourself a chance and read "Created Or Evolved" please?!!

Lost Radar?  No, I am awaiting surgery and it takes almost every ounce of my strength to merely work from home and keep providing for my family.  Meanwhile, Cowboy Bob aka Piltdown Superman has graciously kept posts coming in my stead.  I've survived terrible accidents, a tumor, awakening just in time in the middle of a catastrophic fire, a MRSA infection, attempted murder and the stupidity of mountain climbing without proper equipment not to mention various youthful endeavors typical of my "Boomer" generation.  Next month I have surgery which will either quickly restore me to close to normal or possibly bring me closer to my demise.  I went from playing tennis and basketball to having trouble running to being barely able to walk in a fairly short time.  I thank God for my life and I trust Him no matter what!  So if I do not come back, it will be because I have left this life behind.  I'll know in about a month.

I figured I could muster some energy and make a post from a brilliant Creation.com article and hope you go there to finish reading it so that you have a chance (should you believe in evolution) to reorient yourself...

Created or evolved?

Biston betularia

The peppered moth (Biston betularia, in its light and dark forms) is often paraded as evidence for evolution, whereas it actually isn’t. See: The moth files.

For readers wanting to dig deeper still, see the many articles accessible from Q&A: Natural selection.

Photos by Olaf Leillinger, wikipedia.org 


Are you created or evolved?

Since Charles Darwin first published his Origin of Species in 1859, the idea that everything just evolved by itself over millions and billions of years has come to dominate our public media and educational institutions. Evolution is often spoken of as ‘fact’.

So it surprises many that there are an increasing number of voices speaking out against evolution. They say we are not evolved, but created. It’s even more of a surprise to discover many of those voices are from leading scientists across a range of disciplines. Not only are they pointing out the flaws in evolutionary theory, but they’re also showing that the evidence around us fits with the Bible’s account of the past, not evolution.

What is this evidence for creation that these scientists are pointing to? There’s lots. Here’s just a taste.

At the time that Charles Darwin published his Origin of Species, a cell was considered a simple ‘blob of protoplasm’—a basic building block of life. But with the development of technology allowing us to study living things at a molecular level, it’s now realized that a single cell is enormously complex.

. . . it’s humorous now to look back on the prediction, by a scientist (J.B.S. Haldane) who believed that, because of evolution, no-one would ever find a wheel in nature. He was wrong, as this video clip (duration 1 minute, 26 seconds) of the world’s smallest rotary motor, the incredible ATP synthase enzyme present in all living things, shows:




And there are linear motors, too, including the kinesin protein that ‘walks’ as it transports essential components to where they are needed in the cell, as this video (duration 1 minute, 11 seconds) shows:




There are many more videos and much more evidence to be seen if you read the rest here!

Hope to be back soon!  Are you still here?  Go read that article!!!  Thanks!