THE CLIMATE IS COOLING and the warming alarmists are liars and cons. A bit of history

Back in 2007, Anthony Watts had an idea.  He was interested in the weather reporting stations and decided it would be interesting to audit them.  Here is some background information to begin to bring you up to speed on the climate question.  There is a great deal more to say on the issue but this is a good start.  Yes, people were...well...read it for yourself!

My summer project – a national weather station audit

You may remember a couple of weeks ago I got sideswiped by Ms, Sherri Quammen, who in a letter to the editor called me a “weapon of mass destruction” because I’m actively involved in climate change issues locally. While funny, it did give me the impetus (aka kick in the pants) I needed to get very busy and serious about a project I had been contemplating for some time:

You can read about it here.